The upward trend should continue
Strategy published on : 07/17/2017 | 09:23
Entry price : 472SEK
Target : 540SEK
Stop-loss : 450SEK
Potential : 14.41%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 340.5 SEK
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 34.37 and 28.57 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.