Strategy published on : 10/11/2017 | 09:39
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 12.32€
Target : 14€
Stop-loss : 11.9€
Potential : 13.64%
Shares in Europcar Groupe show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 14.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1.07 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 10.48 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.