Good timing to go long again
Strategy published on : 03/14/2018 | 08:42
Entry price : 10.12€
Target : 11.5€
Stop-loss : 9.6€
Potential : 13.64%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 9.63 EUR in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.93 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.