Strategy published on : 08/09/2017 | 09:51
long trade under conditionTarget price hit
Entry price : 14.025€
Target : 15€
Stop-loss : 13.4€
Cancellation Level : 13€
Potential : 6.95%
Engie shares are trading close to a major technical resistance, which, if broken, could yield new upside potential and an increase in volatility. This scenario can be anticipated.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 14.025 level to target the € 15.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 14.13 for the current year.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 14.62.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 14.03.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.