Strategy published on : 12/05/2017 | 09:31
Entry price : 93.05€
Target : 105€
Stop-loss : 86.8€
Potential : 12.84%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Eiffage as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 105.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 79 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.