Strategy published on : 07/10/2018 | 09:58
Entry price : 95.16€
Target : 101€
Stop-loss : 92.5€
Potential : 6.14%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Eiffage as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 101.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 91.18 EUR
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment