Strategy published on : 02/13/2018 | 10:41
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 1640GBp
Target : 1810GBp
Stop-loss : 1556.5GBp
Potential : 10.37%
easyJet's shares display attractive technical aspects to anticipate a comeback of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the GBp 1810.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 1314 GBp
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at GBp 1689.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.