The underlying trend is in force again
Strategy published on : 03/17/2017 | 09:03
Entry price : 44.585€
Target : 48.71€
Stop-loss : 42.29€
Potential : 9.25%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Thomson Reuters' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 48% by 2018.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 39.03 EUR
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.45 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 53.87 and 30.99 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.