Back on a long term support level
Strategy published on : 04/12/2018 | 10:44
Entry price : 77.1CHF
Target : 82CHF
Stop-loss : 75CHF
Potential : 6.36%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at CHF 75, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.39 for the 2018 fiscal year.