First signs of a reversal
Strategy published on : 10/12/2017 | 09:28
Entry price : 70.67€
Target : 65€
Stop-loss : 71.28€
Potential : 8.02%
● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 68.7 EUR
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 71.28.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.