Strategy published on : 03/12/2018 | 09:18
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 13.275€
Target : 14€
Stop-loss : 12.88€
Potential : 5.46%
The medium term support area around 12.88 EUR should allow Deutsche Telekom shares to re-establish an upward trend in the short term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 14.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 12.88 EUR in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 12.88 support.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 15.28 EUR