Strategy published on : 02/13/2018 | 09:20
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 36.58€
Target : 38.83€
Stop-loss : 35.5€
Potential : 6.15%
Deutsche Post shares are closing back in on major support levels around 36 EUR based on daily price data, which could offer attractive entry points.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 38.83.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 34.73, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2017 to 0.77 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 34.73 EUR
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.