● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 16.7, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● Most analysts agree on a negative opinion with regard to the stock. Indeed, the average consensus issues recommendations to underperform or sell.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.