The upward trend should continue
Strategy published on : 07/14/2017 | 10:26
Entry price : 7.24€
Target : 8€
Stop-loss : 6.85€
Potential : 10.5%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.46 for the 2017 fiscal year.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 4.24 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 7.4.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.