Strategy published on : 04/16/2018 | 16:09
Entry price : 53.81$
Target : 58$
Stop-loss : 51.8$
Potential : 7.79%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.98 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.