|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 01/11/2018 | 16:46
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 1357€
Target : 1487€
Stop-loss : 1295€
Potential : 9.58%
An exit from the recently observed accumulation phase to the upside could allow for the assumption that a clear upward trend is re-established with an increase in volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 1487.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 1200 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 1372.4.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 1388.25, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.