Strategy published on : 05/19/2017 | 14:50
long trade on a pullbackConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 149.66$
Target : 163$
Stop-loss : 147.9$
Cancellation Level : 155.48$
Potential : 8.91%
The support at 149.66 USD, which is currently being tested, should allow Cummins Inc. shares to move back to the upside.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near $ 149.66 in order to target the $ 163.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 132.36 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 156.98.