The underlying trend is to the upside
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 08/10/2017 | 14:32
Entry price : 162.1$
Target : 178.9$
Stop-loss : 155.9$
Cancellation Level : 155$
Potential : 10.36%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 140.66 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 167.22.