There is still some upside potential
Strategy published on : 02/08/2018 | 17:29
Entry price : 183.355$
Target : 210$
Stop-loss : 170.1$
Potential : 14.53%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.59 for the 2018 fiscal year.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 170.98 USD
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 27.04 times its 2018 earnings per share.