Is the distribution phase coming to an end ?
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 03/13/2018 | 16:10
Entry price : 12.15$
Target : 13.7$
Stop-loss : 11.2$
Potential : 12.76%
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.54 for the 2018 fiscal year.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 8.59 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 13.1.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.