Strategy published on : 07/09/2018 | 15:18
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 161.21$
Target : 170$
Stop-loss : 155.5$
Potential : 5.45%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in CME Group and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 170.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 146.05 USD
● With a 2018 P/E ratio at 24.26 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.