Close to a key level on the weekly chart
Strategy published on : 04/16/2018 | 16:15
Entry price : 94.58$
Target : 108$
Stop-loss : 87.9$
Potential : 14.19%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 90.46 USD in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 89.81 support.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 12.75 for the current year.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 4.22 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● Below the resistance at 106.5 USD, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.