Strategy published on : 08/10/2017 | 14:33
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 135.05$
Target : 141$
Stop-loss : 132.9$
Potential : 4.41%
Celgene Corporation is close to a major resistance level, whereby the breach of this level could be considered as a buy signal. This reflects our preferred scenario in light of the stock's current technical chart pattern.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 141.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 61% by 2019.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 116.78 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 137.74.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at USD 137.84, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.