Back on a long term support level
Strategy published on : 03/06/2018 | 14:38
Entry price : 65.6$
Target : 71$
Stop-loss : 62.3$
Potential : 8.23%
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 64.33 USD in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 63.5 support.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 64.33 USD