|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 04/21/2017 | 15:10
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 96.56$
Target : 108.9$
Stop-loss : 93.8$
Potential : 12.78%
After several weeks of range-bound movement, shares in Burlington Stores Inc could enter into a new clear trend. The exit out of the current trading range could be the signal for a return of volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 108.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 69.24 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 97.29.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 25.24 times its 2018 earnings per share.