The bears are taking over
|Founder and CEO|
Strategy published on : 03/14/2017 | 10:01
Entry price : 334.6GBp
Target : 302.1GBp
Stop-loss : 356GBp
Potential : 9.71%
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● With a P/E ratio at 13.99 for the current year and 12.5 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 366.9 GBp