A long term support level to be taken advantage of
Strategy published on : 09/13/2017 | 09:00
Entry price : 44.75€
Target : 46.62€
Stop-loss : 43.93€
Potential : 4.18%
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 43.93 EUR in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2017 to 0.74 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 49.5 EUR