Strategy published on : 02/12/2018 | 08:59
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 40.99€
Target : 44€
Stop-loss : 38.5€
Potential : 7.34%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 44.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.52 for the 2017 fiscal year.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.