In an accumulation phase
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 01/10/2018 | 17:37
Entry price : 39.01$
Target : 43.9$
Stop-loss : 37.9$
Potential : 12.54%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1.15 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 39.24.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.