Close to a key level on the weekly chart
Strategy published on : 07/14/2017 | 09:16
Entry price : 104.45€
Target : 110€
Stop-loss : 101€
Potential : 5.31%
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 116.8 EUR