Good timing to anticipate the return of volatility
Strategy published on : 07/13/2017 | 09:20
Entry price : 15.18€
Target : 17€
Stop-loss : 14.4€
Potential : 11.99%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 11.6 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 15.89.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 24.95 times its 2017 earnings per share.