Strategy published on : 03/12/2018 | 09:06
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 85.75€
Target : 94€
Stop-loss : 80.7€
Potential : 9.62%
The recent downturn has taken Bayerische Motoren Werke shares close to a medium term support level around 82.52 EUR. The timing for a long trade in the stock appears good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 94.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2017 to 0.37 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.