Investors could aim for a turn-around of the trend
Strategy published on : 03/12/2018 | 08:55
Entry price : 85.79€
Target : 91.3€
Stop-loss : 82.82€
Potential : 6.42%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 79.64, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.