Close to an important technical resistance levels
Strategy published on : 05/18/2017 | 09:29
Entry price : 145SEK
Target : 161SEK
Stop-loss : 138.4SEK
Cancellation Level : 130SEK
Potential : 11.03%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2017 to 0.65 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at SEK 145.4.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at SEK 144.4.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Below the resistance at 145.4 SEK, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.