The underlying trend is to the upside
Strategy published on : 03/13/2018 | 15:21
Entry price : 89.63$
Target : 103.6$
Stop-loss : 82.55$
Potential : 15.59%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 55.6 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 88.64.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 30.79 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.