A medium term support level to take advantage of
Strategy published on : 03/08/2018 | 09:43
Entry price : 109.55€
Target : 120€
Stop-loss : 104.1€
Potential : 9.54%
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.81 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 117.7 EUR