Strategy published on : 03/08/2018 | 09:43
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 109.55€
Target : 120€
Stop-loss : 104.1€
Potential : 9.54%
The support at 104.4 EUR, which is currently being tested, should allow AtoS SE shares to move back to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 120.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.81 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 117.7 EUR