Strategy published on : 08/10/2017 | 09:06
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 94.59€
Target : 102€
Stop-loss : 90.9€
Potential : 7.83%
Arkema shares stand out with an interesting technical chart pattern displaying horizontal consolidation. One would assume that the current accumulation phase will cede eventually to an acceleration to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 102.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 95.43 support.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1.06 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 91.06 EUR