The upward trend should continue
Strategy published on : 04/21/2017 | 14:56
Entry price : 136.5$
Target : 163.88$
Stop-loss : 128.28$
Potential : 20.06%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 89.8 USD
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 45.4 and 36.06 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.