The technical configuration is positive
Strategy published on : 12/07/2017 | 14:06
Entry price : 214.5$
Target : 235$
Stop-loss : 201.8$
Potential : 9.56%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 148.77 USD
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 40.67 and 38.22 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.