Strategy published on : 10/12/2017 | 09:16
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 45.28€
Target : 48€
Stop-loss : 43.6€
Potential : 6.01%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in Aperam and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 48.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 14.05 for the current year.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.