Strategy published on : 03/05/2018 | 16:11
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 187.63$
Target : 203$
Stop-loss : 178.45$
Potential : 8.19%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Amgen as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 203.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 196.01.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.