Strategy published on : 11/10/2017 | 14:31
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 173.15$
Target : 192$
Stop-loss : 164.9$
Potential : 10.89%
Amgen shares are closing near attractive entry levels for a medium term horizon. Investors could regard the decline over the past weeks as a buying opportunity.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 192.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 167.29 USD
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.