Strategy published on : 01/11/2018 | 14:06
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 1258.9$
Target : 1300$
Stop-loss : 1231.6$
Potential : 3.26%
Shares in Amazon.com do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 1300.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 1002.94 USD
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at USD 1317.48.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 294.75 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.