In an accumulation phase
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 10/12/2017 | 17:20
Entry price : 998.82$
Target : 1147$
Stop-loss : 938$
Potential : 14.84%
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 884.67 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 268.37 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.