Strategy published on : 04/20/2017 | 09:26
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 14.825€
Target : 16€
Stop-loss : 14.29€
Potential : 7.93%
After having been stuck in a trading range, shares in Altran Technologies are returning to the lower bound of the range phase. This appears to be a good opportunity for opening new positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 16.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 13.65 EUR