Towards the breakout of a major resistance level
Strategy published on : 01/10/2018 | 09:37
Entry price : 36.1€
Target : 41€
Stop-loss : 34.1€
Potential : 13.57%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 29.98 EUR
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 36.1, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.