Back up against a massive resistance level
Strategy published on : 01/12/2018 | 09:10
Entry price : 201.5€
Target : 191.5€
Stop-loss : 203.9€
Potential : 4.96%
● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 177.57 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 202.85.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 203.9, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.