The technical configuration is positive
Strategy published on : 12/06/2017 | 14:53
Entry price : 227.89$
Target : 267$
Stop-loss : 207.5$
Potential : 17.16%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 153.5 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 254.76.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 62.29 and 52 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.