The stock forcefully approaches new pivot levels
Strategy published on : 08/09/2017 | 14:56
Entry price : 160$
Target : 170$
Stop-loss : 151.8$
Cancellation Level : 149$
Potential : 6.25%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 115.1 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 157.56.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 48 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.