A new test of the support level
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 04/20/2017 | 14:28
Entry price : 87.84$
Target : 97.9$
Stop-loss : 84.9$
Potential : 11.45%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 82.96 support.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 74.56 USD